Voting

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Carepackages.com comes and saves the day!

Last week, I decided to send a care package to my boyfriend. Well, I bought him a lot of candy and some snacks and yes, a bottle of shampoo! His hair looked a little dry, yeah I know I shouldn't care so much! Anyways, I have shipped out so many things in my entire life including shampoo and conditioners and you wouldn't believe what happened? The shampoo bottle exploded in the box! Yes, people, I am at fault. I do believe that I didn't check it if it was closed or not when I put it in the box! I was so sad that to hear that everything I sent him went bad since it was covered in shampoo -_- My boyfriend thought it was hilarious and he kept trying to make me feel better but seriously it didn't work. I never knew care packages were so difficult to send out! So I decided to let the professionals do their job! I contacted carepackages.com and placed an order by phone today. The carepackage looks really nice and it has an assortment of snacks so it should last him a week...what am I kidding? It'll probably last him a day! haha J/k Babe. But seriously though, the prices are convenient, and they have different price ranges. I bought my boyfriend the homesick helper package for $50 and $9 got shipping. It's a good deal, since I wasted a lot of money the first time and everything went to the garbage so I can't wait till my boyfriend receives this one without shampoo in it.
Dammit, I kind of want to keep it for myself! haha (: Anyways, that it's for it now, but seriously though, I do recommend you check out this website. Sincerely, Shampoo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment