Voting

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder 150 Jasmin





I had to get this since it had glitter! Yes, I am a sucker for anything with any that shines and sparkles! But this powder is awesome! It is so light and gives you shine all over your face. You can just put it all over your face or you can just use it on your cheeks, depends where you want it to be noticed. I personally am going to use it for all over because the glitter isn't so dramatic, it's nice and elegant, just how Chanel is known for. I took a picture of me being outside so you can get the idea of how it looks on and how shiny it is. I have oily skin and I have found this to be no problem on my skin. Remember when you have oily skin, you want to use powder since it absorbs the oil on your face. I do not think it provides enough coverage so you might want to use foundation. I found Chanel's aqualumiere foundation to be perfect for this since it is light, or you can use whatever liquid foundation you want of your choice. I will possibly be using it by itself when I go to school, just so I can feel glamourous. I know it is still winter but hey Spring is a couple months away!

I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars since I am always looking for something to make me sparkle without looking soo dramatic.

Also, I do not reccommend to use the makeup pad that it comes with. Use it with a brush to get more of an effect.

The price is $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment