Voting

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow 91 Tigerlily








The eyeshadow is exactly what it is called. It is a soft touch of orange on the eyelids. When I first saw it online, I thought it was going to be very pigmented but then I remembered Chanel does not make exotic colors. I went to go check it out in store and it was the most beautiful color I have ever seen in my life. It is like a soft tigerlily flower color. The color does have glitter to it but it does like tacky. The other color they had was called Rose Mauve? I am not too sure but it did not catch my attention. I would possibly pair this eyeshadow with brown since it would look so cute in the summer and also to make it stand out more. I have never been a fan of orange but this is pretty much acceptable.

I also give this 5 stars because I have never seen a color so elegant before. When I think Orange, I think of Halloween.

The eyeshadow retails for $28.50 and it is limited edition. Once it's gone, it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment