Voting

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chanel Spring 2012 Makeup Collection




Boy did I get lucky! I was speaking to my SA at the Chanel counter at Macys on Tuesday asking when the Spring 2012 collection was going to be in. She told me maybe by January due to the holidays and also Macys gets everything last...but she called me yesterday before heading off to work that it already arrived! She said she would hold the blush for me since she knew I really wanted it.I was so excited! As soon as I left work, I left to Macys and I waited about one and a half hours in traffic (Oh the things I do for Makeup!)

The Spring 2012 collection is beautiful! I was not really a fan of last years but this year it is to die for! I thought I was going to hate it since pictures online can be so deceitful but trust me, it is beautiful! I did not walk away with blush...but also with their powder, nail polish,lipstick, and an eyeshadow.

I will post up more pictures soon of the makeup itself! Check back for my blog for my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment