Voting

Friday, December 16, 2011

Chanel Soft Glow Blush Horizon de Chanel




This blush is awesome! What attracted me the most is all the different colors it has to make a unique color. I also loved that it did not contain bronzer because I feel it's too dramatic for spring but for summer it is perfect since when it's summer, you want to look fresh and bronzed. This blush is perfect to give you that soft glow for the daytime, it makes you look very natural. What I love about Chanel blushes is that they do not make you look so fake and cakey which is a big plus for me. I mean who wants to walk around looking like they have some pink dirt their faces. It has some glitter to it but not too much. I personally fell in love with this as soon as I saw the picture online. It gives with a brush in a seprate velvet bag, but I do not recommend it since it does not put any blush on.I use my blush brush from Chanel, I do not know the name of it but it's angeled. If you are looking to look natural in the spring or summer, this is definitely for you.
Five stars for looking natural and flawless!
It retails for $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment