Voting

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Coach Enamel White Owl Keychain





I received this keychain from my boyfriend today! It is amazing! I honestly was not expecting anything from him. I was surprised when he popped out with the Coach gift bag. Inside it contained a box and when I opened it, there was a little box. I opened it and there it was. A white owl with rhinestones! I fell in love at first sight with it! What makes it even more special is that it is my first Coach Keychain. I have never bought one before. Thank you Adrian! <3 haha I felt bad at first because when I opened the bag to check for it's contents, I didn't notice the card he made me. hahaha Life cannot be any better! Dinner and a gift!
Let me tell you about the key chain! It is 1 1/4" x 5/8" and approx. 1/2" thick. It is beautiful! What I love about it are the swarvoski stones it has on the chest and on the eyes! I love how strong it is and the color! The color is fabulous! What I def. love about it, is that I can wear it all year long! I can't wait to wear it on a purse or on my car keys! Thank you Adrian!

No comments:

Post a Comment