Voting

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Pillow Pets Penguin Hat- Christmas Gift!


Today I received my Christmas gift from my boyfriend! haha I felt so bad because I already knew what it was. He told me he had bought me something and I was surprised because he had just gotten me a Birthday Gift (See blog post before this one to see what it was). Anyways..all last night I was thinking, I hope he got me a pillow pet! haha I have never owned one and I had no idea they made hats especially! This must be the best thing ever invented! Well..that and Alexander Mcqueen scarves! lol. But nevertheless, this hat is awesome to be given as a gift because it's cute and useful! I usually get headaches when I am in the cold, and I hate wearing hates or beanies! But this actually flatters this big head of mine. The hair feels nice and silky althought it contains no silk. It just doesn't feel like a poorly stuffed animal which is a big plus for me. I love it so much I have not taken it off my head since I have gotten home which was almost two hours ago! lol. Thanks Adrian C:

No comments:

Post a Comment