Voting

Thursday, December 15, 2011

NouriShea Mango Conditioner


I was foruntate enough to receive a free sample of a brand called NouriShea. They found me through a Sephora posting I left on facebook. What I recevied was the Mango Conditioner and let me tell you it is amazing!
As soon as I opened it, I loved the smell. Yes I am not a fan of fruit on my hair but this just gave a little hint of mango. The smell is not overwhelming which I loved.
The texture is creamy and a little on the thick side.
I've used it twice already and I have noticed a difference in my hair. The first time I used it, my hair felt soft, moisturized, silky, and it looked shiny. My curls were so defined that I did not need to use my Enjoy Shaping Lotion to get those curls. It left my hair looking natural and my mother noticed a difference in my hair. The second time, I used it I got the same results. My curls appear so much defined now. What's amazing is that this conditioner does not leave my hair greasy. I am so worried about my hair getting greasy since I have a habit of touching my bangs throughout the day. But with this, I no longer to need to worry as I go to school and work.

If you straighten your hair alot or if your daily routine with your hair involves heat, then you should definitely try this. I stopped straightening my hair since I worried about that it was going to get damaged but now I may consider straightening it a little more often due to this product.

If you are looking for a conditioner free from artificial or synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes or Urea, then this product is for you.
Their products are not tested on animals.
Their main ingrediant that is used is shea butter which is 100% USDA Certified Organic C:

The price: It retails for $24 but right now it is on sale for the holidays for $18.00

It is defenitley not pricey due to it is for your hair.
Remember when it comes to putting things on your body, you have to invest!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Moxie,

    Hope you are doing great! This is Priyanka from SaveGreenNow.com. Our site features eco-friendly products at amazing discounts. I came across your blog from the Nouri Shea website and wanted to drop you a note about our promotion with NouriShea. We are offering a $20 for $40 coupon (50% discount) to use on all products across the NouriShea site all this week. Thought you might be interested to know and share it with your readers.

    Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

    priyanka@savegreennow.com

    ReplyDelete