Voting

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Peter Coppola Argan Oil Shampoo


I have curly hair and what everyone needs to know is that curly hair is the dryest since it has no oil. Therefore people with curly hair need to use products with oils. One such oil that I personally love is Argan oil. It leaves my hair feeling like silk without weighing it down. Anyways, I picked up this shampoo called Peter Coppola Argan oil Shampoo and I must say that this is the best I have tried so far. The shamppo is specifically formulated for dry, brittle, and damaged hair and repairs and deeply moisturizes it. I must actually agree with this since this is straight off the packaging. I have been using it for over a month now and I am now on my second bottle. It retails for $20.00 but if you find it at Marshalls, you can buy it for half the price which is $9.99. It is a 32oz bottle so you are pretty much getting a good deal. I would definitely recommend this if you have curly hair and find it dry, you straighten it often and use a lot of heat then this product is definitely for you. If you have a question, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment